Red: So now you're ignoring me, hmm?
My son used to do this when he was five.
Healy: You tried to play me, Red.
You were insincere,
and you capitalized on my sensitivities.
Red: I want the kitchen back.
What other choice did I have?
Healy: You could've asked me nicely.
Red: Aw, and that would have worked?
Healy: Possibly.
I'm a person. We're people.
Red: No one in here is people.
You think this is a normal relationship?
Human to human? I take
advantage, you get your feelings hurt.
You forget that when you leave here tonight,
you lock me in behind you.
Healy: Hey, I don't make the rules.
Red: You take a woman's power away.
Her work, her family, her currency.
You leave her with one coin...
the one she was born with.
It may be tawdry and demeaning,
but if she has to, she will spend it.
But you're right. Your
feelings count, too.
هیچ نظری موجود نیست:
ارسال یک نظر